Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Perched Warbler
















Perched Warbler
Graphite on Canson Grain paper
8 x 10"

If you wish to purchase this drawing, please email me at:
artistdavidte@gmail.com
 

Although this one is not in any way part of James Parker's challenge, I had a lot of fun drawing birds that I decided to do another one. This is based on a lovely photograph by Dave Slaughter of WetCanvas. I really love how it turned out!

Here are the three bird portraits I've drawn and posted on the blog - I might say I enjoyed working on them and would want to do more bird or wildlife portraits. Happy drawing and have a great week, everyone!


1 comment:

Pencils and Paint said...

Looks like you are having as much fun drawing birds as I am.

This is beautiful, David. I hope you will decide to do more wildlife portraits. I look forward to seeing them.

I hope all is well with you and your family after the recent flooding in Manila.

Best wishes,
Sherry