Friday, November 18, 2011

ACEO Flower No. 18 - Stage 4


Here's the fourth installment. Started working on the three outer petals and added another drop of water. Again, a small mop and flat brush and a 0.5 mm 2B (Faber-Castell) mechanical pencil were used. The clutch pencils I use are just made of plastic making them really affordable, but nonetheless strong enough to withstand rough handling, that is including accidentally being dropped countless of times. Maybe one of these days I'll take some pictures of my tools and post them here.

2 comments:

Pencils and Paint said...

Looking great, David! :o)

I'd be very interested to see a photo of the supplies you use to make such beautiful drawings. I'll be watching for it.

Thanks so much for sharing! :o)

David Te said...

Thanks very much for dropping by, Sherry!

I'll take the pictures soon after I finish the drawing. Right now, I'm also working on a bigger piece.