Sunday, July 17, 2011

Challenge No. 3

It's been a couple of Sundays since the last challenge, but I still haven't finished my version of it. Knowing my speed - I finish a piece in about 2 weeks... if I'm lucky, I think I'll make it somewhat easier on myself by putting up a challenge only twice a month. Even after this time, there is no guarantee that I'll finish one, since I divide my time to work on some ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals) flower drawings and also my nursing duties.

In the meantime, let's get busy with this:

 A close up of a leaf or a bunch of leaves (any kind) on a branch with some random water droplets running down on them.

2 comments:

Pencils and Paint said...

Sounds lovely! It's a great day to get some reference photos here as we are getting rained on as I type, lol! I'll have to give this one a try. I'd love to try the previous challenge as well. If there's not a time limit I may get to it one day. :o)

David Te said...

That's funny, because when Faith and I take pictures, our subjects are usually arranged - including leaves with water drops...no one will know the difference :D

There are no time limits on the challenges, Sherry, you've no need to rush :)