Thursday, August 4, 2011

Old Tradition Finished and Challenge No. 2 Entry

 "Old Tradition"
Charcoal on Canson Grain paper
6 x 8"
US$50 (plus US$10 shipping via Registered Airmail)
(Clicking the link will bring you to its own page on my Etsy shop)


I took a short hiatus last week when my grandfather passed away and also I was not feeling well. Anyway, I'll pick up where I left off on the work in progress. At this stage, I think I'll call it finish, and that's it - my version of Challenge No. 2.

2 comments:

Pencils and Paint said...

This is beautiful, David. I've enjoyed watching as it evolved into a beautiful work of art! :o)

I'm so sorry for your loss. I offer my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Hope you are feeling better now. Take care. :o)

David Te said...

Thank you very much for watching and for the condolences, Sherry! I really appreciate it.

I'm feeling better now! Thanks for the concern.